11 Best Methods to Get Rid of Moles Fast
You may institute the process of mole removal for two main reasons; aesthetic value or health concerns. While they may cause discomfort and attract too much attention, the larger percentage of the moles are safe. As a result, many people have lived with them from birth without any need for removal. However, if you decide that it is time you get rid of them, it is necessary that you undertake the best removal practices to ensure your safety. You should always engage a health professional before committing to the process. We’ll highlight both the natural and home remedies that you can apply to get rid of the moles fast.
Table of Contents
Getting Rid of Moles
It’s important to understand that mole removal is not necessarily an emergency unless the doctor advises an immediate removal based on signs of possible complications. As such, you shouldn’t put yourself under intense pressure to remove them. Nevertheless, we agree that the moles can be unsightly which may necessitate their elimination. In such cases, all you need is to review the methods that you can use to eradicate the menace with little or no severe side effects.
While there is a need to improve your appearance, it is necessary that you never compromise your safety during the entire process. Always remember that it is more about your well-being than what people think about your appearance. We advise that you consult a professional to give you the necessary removal guidelines. They will evaluate your situation based on the location of the mole, the best removal procedures, and the possible complications that may ensue during the procedure. This gives you the opportunity to make an informed decision based on facts as opposed to hearsay!
The most fundamental point, however, is that there exist numerous safe avenues that you can explore for your mole removal. Many people remove them successfully with only an insignificant proportion of complications. As such, you should not be worried about the safety of the procedure so long as a health professional gives it a nod. Alternatively, you may decide to use natural methods and home remedies that have been proven to be safe.
Below are some of the techniques you should consider:
You’re probably in a rush to remove the moles and you desperately need fast removal techniques. While this may be a necessity to you, you need to be careful not to make the wrong decision in the process. We advise that you first determine the safety of the products to use before trying them out on your skin.
Depending on the need at hand, there are many options that you can implement. If the doctors determine that the mole is malignant, then a fast removal method would be surgical excision where the entire mole is removed before the defective cells spread to other parts of your body. This exercise will take several hours. The professional may decide to use other methods including laser removal depending on your condition.
However, if you are doing this for aesthetics, then you shouldn’t rush! Instead, you should evaluate safe methods including home remedies that can remove the moles relatively fast. For example, you may need to use pineapple juice which has acidic properties that will destroy the mole’s tissue entirely. Since it is not an emergency, this method is relatively fast considering it will take several days!
Removing moles naturally is the most recommended method due to convenience and safety.
The basic natural methods that you should consider include persistently cleaning the moles and areas around them to avoid cases of infection which may further complicate your removal process. Once you achieve this, you will choose natural products that you can easily find on the shelf of your kitchen.
While you may be tempted to take these methods casually, it is necessary to realize that unless you are persistent and disciplined, you may never achieve your desired results. Ensure that you apply them consistently without fail.
Once you are ready to start the treatment, you can choose the best product for your skin in the list provided below.
If you need to use readily available materials at home for mole removal, then you shouldn’t worry since there are numerous of them that have been tested for efficacy and safety.
These methods include:
Garlic. This is one of the most reliable yet cost-effective methods to get rid of your moles. However, the procedure requires patience since you’ll have to persistently apply the garlic for some time before the moles disappear completely. Garlic contains enzymes that destroy the mole’s tissue reducing its size with time and eventually eliminating it. Read more here.Never apply garlic on unaffected skin since it causes burns!
- Apple Cider Vinegar. The acidity in this product causes the mole to dry up and disappear after some time. All you need is apple cider vinegar and cotton balls. Dip the balls in the ACV and rub through the mole uniformly. Let it settle for approximately 4 hours before washing it off. Ensure that you repeat this procedure daily until the mole disappears.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. This product has been used widely to destroy unwanted tissues, remove dirt, and microbes that may complicate the healing process of the mole. You need to apply approximately three times a day until the mole reduces in size and disappears.
- Baking Soda. You can either use this product alone or mix it with castor oil to form an ointment. If you use it alone, you need to form a paste then apply it generously on the mole. Do this for approximately 2 weeks to achieve the best results. On the other hand, mixing it with castor oil forms a paste that you’ll easily apply on the affected area. The baking soda will dry the mole fast while the oil will ensure that your skin is protected.
- Tea tree oil. This is an essential oil that carries immense benefits for your skin. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that boost your mole elimination process significantly. You can apply the oil twice or thrice a day and the mole will disappear within two weeks.
- Honey. This product has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that eliminate moles fast. You can boost its efficiency by mixing it with Aloe Vera juice and applying it generously to the affected area. Ensure that you repeat this procedure twice for a week or two to achieve the best results.
- Use of Iodine. 1% iodine applied daily for several weeks can eliminate moles successfully. You should only apply to the affected region to avoid staining and burning other parts of the skin. Also, you should never apply it on a broken skin.
- Banana Peels. These have essential enzymes that destroy the moles’ tissues thus removing it successfully within a few weeks. It also acts as a moisturizer.
While these are the major methods that we propose, you may also consider other home products including lemon juice, potatoes, coconut oil, jojoba oil, oregano oil, flax seed oil, and frankincense oil.
How to Get Rid of Moles on Your Body
Getting rid of moles on your body is not a simple process. However, it is achievable if you stick to the plan! It’s necessary that you determine the type of mole that you are dealing with. There are several types including raised moles, tag moles, and red moles. Read also how to get rid of moles on your face.
Identifying the type is crucial since it ensures that you select the best method to use in the elimination process. Fundamentally, you need to regularly have a medical examination of the mole to avoid any cases of developing melanoma. If the doctor realizes signs of the mole developing into skin cancer in the future, it will influence the method that the professional will use to remove it.
You will have two options for removal; either choose the professional removal route or embrace the natural methods of removal. All these methods are effective but differ only on the agility of removal and the cost implications. We advise that whichever method you select should be informed by facts about your condition. Never compromise the quality of treatment you receive on the basis of cost. If in doubt, always consult your dermatologist for help.
Raised moles are evidently above the skin which makes it easy for removal using physical methods such as surgical excision as well as shave cutting.
The best way that we recommend is using surgical excision to remove it completely. If you want to go the natural route, then you should consider using lemon juice regularly until the mole disappears.
Just like any other form of moles, you can remove the tags using simple home remedies that will be effective yet inexpensive. All you need is to ensure that you choose a method that is compatible with your skin to avoid adverse side effects. Here, we recommend apple cider vinegar mole removal. You should apply the product at the thin stem of the tag since it will fade away quickly making the tag to drop off from the skin.
Alternatively, you can allow your doctor to cut it off using a scalpel. They will numb your skin and easily cut it! This method is best for their removal since the base is quite thin making it easy and quick to heal.
The red moles are largely a collection of blood vessels and can sometimes be cancerous. As such, we discourage the use of homemade techniques. While these methods work, they carry a significant risk of complication and thus you should avoid them.
Instead, we recommend the use of a professional in the elimination where they will evaluate the condition and determine the best method to use. Some of the methods that the doctor will choose from including laser mole removal, cryosurgery, electrocauterization, and shave excision. We would recommend any of these methods due to the high safety involved as well as guaranteed results will minimize the chances of recurrence.
11 Best Ways to Get Rid of Moles
Throughout this article, we have highlighted how to remove moles safely. In this section, we’ll provide a summary of eleven methods that we believe work best for you and those that guarantee efficiency and safety.
The professional methods that we are confident will work for you are:
- Shave excision. This involves the cutting off of the mole using a scalpel then using stitches or sutures to cover the section. It is ideal for tags.
- Electrocauterization. This is a method that involves the use of an electric current to remove the moles. The current is passed to the tissue through a tiny probe destroying it entirely. Click here to know more.
- Cryosurgery. This treatment method uses the principle of freezing where liquid nitrogen is used to destroy the tissues of the moles. It’s a quick and easy procedure. Find more information about this here.
Laser surgery. This method uses laser rays for treatment. The pulsed dye laser releases sufficient heat to completely destroy the tissues of the mole. You will require three treatment sessions which last for about one week.Note
When using home remedies to get rid of moles, you should only apply the products to the affected area. Some of the products are acidic in nature and may cause burns on your skin. If you realize weird reactions, we recommend that you immediately discontinue and consult your dermatologist!
- Honey. The product, when applied religiously, will destroy the mole within a few days of application.
- Lemon juice. This product is acidic in nature and it will destroy the tissues of the mole giving you the much-needed relief.
- ACV. This is one of the best treatment you can get for your condition. Apply it daily using cotton balls for the best results.
- Banana peels. The product contains enzymes that will eat into the tissue of the mole thus destroying them completely within a few days.
- Garlic. This is a method you should consider! It has necessary enzymes that destroy the mole’s tissues a few hours after application.
- Aloe Vera. Apply the juice of this herb twice daily on the affected area. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties eliminate the moles completely.
- Essential oils. You can use tea tree oil, coconut oil, or jojoba oil. These oils work within a few weeks to get rid of the mole!
While moles are safe, you may need to get rid of them due to either aesthetic or health reasons. In both cases, ensure that you select the best method for you which is safe and effective. Here, we’ve provided several options for you, we recommend that you read through and settle for the best.
You can find further details of Mole removal methods here.