Top Methods of Eliminating Acne Fast
Are you desperate to eliminate those acnes that have persistently colonized your face? You’ve probably tried everything you could but you are not convinced that they will fade away before that crucial meeting! Well, you shouldn’t worry anymore. There are myriad ways that you can use to get rid of the acne fast. You will just require to select the best method for you and religiously follow it. When seeking to eliminate acne for good, discipline is crucial; you should apply the strategy as per the instructions. Read on to get more tips on how to get rid of acne fast!
Table of Contents
If you have frequently used expensive and complicated methods to get rid of acne outbreaks, you’ll agree that the experience is not always the best. You are forced to keep up with the high expenses and intense discomfort with the hope of eradicating the stubborn acne fast. However, there are several other surprising methods that you may want to try out!
These methods will transform your acne-fighting experience:
Change your Diet. What you eat will determine your efficiency in fighting acne. Poor diet is a primary contributor to poor skin health and you have no option but to change your diet to help you boost your acne elimination efforts. First, you should embrace eating leafy vegetables, fermented food, lots of fruits, and relatively protein-rich diets. The fruits and vegetables have antioxidant properties that help in fighting free radicals and reducing inflammation thus guaranteeing a healthy skin. On the other hand, the fermented foods are rich in flora that promotes digestion and enhance bowel movements thus avoiding constipation which would otherwise lead to the development of acne.Drinking 8 glasses of water keep your skin healthy!
- It is crucial that you get into a habit of drinking plenty of water. It will keep your skin supple and hydrated which is boosts your acne elimination strategy.
- Use Blue-Colored Light. This may sound surprising but it’s true! Zapping the acne on blue light has been proved to significantly reduce the bacteria on the skin thus maintaining a healthy and acne-free skin. You can purchase masks with blue shining light which has been shown to be absolutely safe for your use at home. It has high penetrating power which makes it reach deep into where the bacteria are hiding beneath the skin, something that you may not achieve with topical applications.
- Putting a sticker on the Acne. Frequent scratching of the acne can derail its healing process. As such, you can place a sticker on it to prevent it from being wiped away by the pillow and other hard surfaces. Additionally, it protects the acne from hand-to-site bacterial transfer as well as from the dirt in the surrounding regions. There are numerous stickers that you can purchase to help you eradicate the acne fast. Some of these stickers are laced with medicinal molecules such as salicylic acid which further accelerates the healing process.
- Apply Aspirin! The product can adequately handle a severe headache and, Yes! It can also handle acne outbreaks thanks to its superb anti-inflammatory properties. You should just crush the tablet and mix it with a few drops of water. Apply the paste on the skin and let it sit for the entire night after which you should rinse it off the following morning. After the rinsing, you should ensure that you apply sunscreen if you work on an open area. The Zinc Oxide in the products accelerates the healing process.
- Ice the Acne. Ice is a highly potent anti-inflammatory and it’ll give you the much-needed relief from the discomfort and pain associated with the acne. It reduces the redness on the acne by constricting the dilated blood vessels. This action reduces their size and flattens them thus making it inconspicuous. With consistent application, the acne will disappear in less than a weeks’ time!
Back and Chest Acne
Back and chest acne can be frustrating to treat due to their location. They have frequent contact with fabrics which scratches them and spread bacteria thus derailing the healing process. If you’ve tried to work on their elimination with little success, then its time you considered changing tact.
You’ll need to change your dressing habits and embrace relatively loose clothes which will have minimal contact with the acne. After you’ve done this, you should adopt a cleaning routine where you’ll wash the acne with essential oils and soap. You may decide to use jojoba oil, tea tree oil, or coconut oil to accomplish the task.
Always ensure that you rinse the skin thoroughly after cleaning. You should then apply salicylic acid to eliminate the acne completely. While benzoyl peroxide may equally be helpful, it is crucial that you avoid it when treating chest and back acne since it will bleach your clothes.
Please see detailed descriptions about backne treatment here.
Waking up with a cystic acne can be maddening and frustrating at the same time. It’s even worse when the acne appears on your nose and highly conspicuous sections of your face! But you shouldn’t worry since you can eliminate them fast.
With this form of acne, there is a high bacterial infection that requires your immediate intervention. As such, you should apply over-the-counter antibiotics to effectively address the problem. Topical retinoid creams will also be helpful in reducing inflammation and redness around the cystic acne.
What’s important is that you should avoid picking the acne since it will complicate the matter. If you must poke it, it is recommended that you do it using a syringe of cortisone drug which will eliminate the inflammation and help the acne to resolve faster with minimal chances of forming scars.
For more info on how to get rid of cystic acne fast check out this article.
Butt acne are not only embarrassing but they also tend to be difficult to treat. They appear as rashes that won’t just go away even with consistent exfoliation. While the acne can be greatly uncomfortable, you should avoid picking them at all cost to prevent increasing the pain and discomfort.
Instead, you should regularly wash the skin using acne-eliminating soaps. Also, you should get into the habit of swiping the area with glycolic or salicylic acid which will resolve the problem within a few days.
To learn more about how to get rid of butt acne, see this article.
I Have Acne Scars: How to Get Rid of It Fast?
If you are frustrated by the failure of the acne scars to go away, you’ll need to either adopt the best acne spot treatment for your skin or enhance your consistency in your eradication efforts. If you keep on interrupting the process, you can be sure that the frustrations will persist.
To eradicate acne scars, you will need products with high astringent properties. Such products will consistently constrict the scars until they disappear entirely. Also, you will need to regularly exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin and allow the regeneration which will give you an acne-free skin. The products including baking soda, lemon juice, apple cedar vinegar, egg white, and other conventional creams.
There are different categories of acne scars that will determine how you treat them. They include new, bad, and dark acne scars. New scars are the easiest to treat depending on the severity degree. You can use homemade solutions and other scrubbing agents.
The old scars tend to be darker and regular removal of the top layer skin and the dead cells will resolve the problem. You’ll need to consistently exfoliate your skin to achieve this. In the worst case scenario, you may have bad scars that defy all eradication strategies. In such cases, you should see a doctor who may recommend skin grafting to correct the problem.
If you are at home and you need a quick fix of the stubborn acne, this section will sort you out! There are numerous home-based solutions that you’ll apply to eradicate the problem fast yet safely.
First, you’ll need to maintain a high level of hygiene when dealing with the problem. Ensure that you regularly clean your skin with warm water and friendly soaps (it’s recommended that you stick to one brand of soap that has worked well with your face).
Secondly, you should regularly exfoliate your skin using home-based products including egg white, baking soda, honey, avocado, and tomato. You can mix some of the products such as honey, milk, baking soda, and salt to get a paste that you’ll use to exfoliate the skin.
Finally, ensure that you apply essential oils such as jojoba, coconut oil, and vinegar to accelerate the healing process. Always rinse after some time.
Top 12 Treatments That Work Fast
Treating acne requires consistency and high-level discipline.
This list gives you the hints of the top treatment methods that you should consider and how to use them:
- Use salicylic acid. This product is a beta hydroxy acid that works by dissolving keratin and thus promoting a quick healing of the acne. It is highly effective in unclogging skin pores and dissolving the dead skin thus helping in skin regeneration. The product gives you a superb methodology of how to prevent acne while keeping scarring at bay. There are numerous salicylic acid products that you can find in your nearest drugstores such as Murad with 2% salicylic acid. Also, Benzac line can be ideal since it combines the salicylic acid with East Indian Sandalwood oil which soothes the skin.
- Tea tree oil. The use of essential oils is a sure way of getting rid of acne fast. The product works by eliminating the bacteria causing the acne. Also, it has high astringent properties which guarantee that you will not have blemishes after the healing process.
Exfoliate your skin. The reason you are suffering from the acne is due to dirt clogging the skin pores. To effectively eradicate the menace, you’ll require to entirely eliminate the dead skins and other debris from the skin. Read more on how to clear acne.Note Better
While exfoliating your skin is a reliable strategy to apply in acne-elimination, you need to be careful not to overdo it. You should scrub your skin only twice a week. Also, you should purchase an exfoliator that matches your skin type. Ensure that you carefully read the manufacturer’s recommendations before deciding the exfoliator to buy!
- Retinoid Creams. Vitamin A is highly essential in ensuring that you have a healthy skin. The use of these products will significantly boost your acne elimination effort. They stimulate the formation of new skin cells thus eliminating the acne as well as the blemishes.
- Hydrocortisone Creams. These are mild corticosteroids that are highly beneficial in preventing inflammation and adult acne treatment. When selecting a cream, ensure that it has been modified to have reliable antimicrobial properties which will accelerate the healing process for the acne. You should apply a small amount of the cream directly on the acne to help dry them out and ease the itching. If you notice an increase in the acne after the first application, you should discontinue the use immediately and consult a doctor. This is especially crucial in teenage acne treatment.
- Use of Sulfur-rich Products. Sulfur is a highly effective ingredient in drying up the acne. It will suck up the excess oil on the skin which opens up the skin pores thus accelerating the healing process. Example of such products includes Sunday Riley Saturn lotion, Clearogen sulfur acne lotion, and Kate Somerville EradiKate Cleanser.
- Benzoyl Peroxide. This is a strong antibacterial agent that is highly effective in eradicating all the bacteria causing the acne. To guarantee safety, we recommend that you stick to formulations that are at most 2% of benzoyl peroxide. The product will dry the acne and eliminate them within a few days of application.
- Glycolic acid. This product contains alpha hydroxy acid which is helpful in removing dead skins. It exfoliates the skin to unclog the skin pores which hastens the acne treatment. There are numerous products containing this molecule in your nearest store.
- Use of Antibiotics. There are several antibiotics that you can use to eradicate the acne. You can either choose to use oral antibiotics or the topical formulations. The most commonly used antibiotics include clindamycin, erythromycin, and tetracycline. Further details can be found here.
- Use the Diet Trick. The safest method to eliminate acne is by observing a healthy diet. You should avoid dairy products, sugary foods, and fatty foods. Instead, embrace food rich in vitamins and mineral salts including fruits, green vegetables, and nuts. Also, ensure that you drink plenty of water every day.
- Use homemade solutions. If you’ve always wanted purely natural strategies, then you should consider using DIY techniques. This includes the use of readily available products to make face masks and scrubs. They include the egg white, lemon juice, honey, baking soda, and avocado. Read more here.
- Always consult a dermatologist. If you’re afraid of self-medication or the methods you’ve tried have failed, you shouldn’t hesitate to consult your doctor for advice. If you have previously used other products, ensure that you list them and show them to your doctor.
Quick eradication of acne and blemishes is possible but you require to be highly consistent with whichever method you select. Just like any other condition, irregular treatment patterns may worsen the problem for you! As such, we recommend that you select one method and follow it to the end as you enjoy the results.
You can find further details of Acne here.