Top Benefits of Using Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Acne
Are you looking for an ideal method to get rid of acne? While this problem can be frustrating, you should ensure that you do not compromise the integrity of your skin. Always use natural methods that have been tested and proven to eliminate the acne, clear up the spots, and maintain your great looks. This article will guide you through the benefits of using apple cider vinegar to resolve the persistent acne problem. You’ll also learn the most effective application methods that guarantee success.
Table of Contents
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Acne?
While getting rid of the pesky acne is a priority, you should ensure that you only apply safe, organic treatment concoctions. An excellent product will safely clear the acne without leaving any blemish on your skin. If you need to restore the glow of your skin, then you should apply apple cider vinegar regularly for guaranteed results. There are numerous reviews proving the efficiency of this product in the treatment of the recurrent acne. The product works by inhibiting the growth of the microorganisms that have wreaked havoc on your face! In essence, ACV seeks to eliminate the root cause of the problem rather than treating the symptoms. This approach ensures that there are no chances of acne recurrence. It has superb antibacterial and antiseptic properties that remove the debris and sebum clogging the skin pores leaving you with a cleaner and smoother face.
Can I Use It for Hormonal Acne?
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective methods of eliminating hormonal acne for teenagers. It acts as a natural detox which gets rid of free radicals and other destructive toxins that contributes to the acne. Also, its acidic nature ensures that it maintains the ideal acid-alkaline balance which regulates the oil production thus providing an acne-free skin. While using hormonal pills may give relief, the problem will recur immediately the efficiency of the pills diminish. As such, you should instead use organic apple cider vinegar substances which restores hormonal balance to ensure a long-lasting solution to the acne. Also, you should use tea tree oil for acne which has high efficiency in the elimination of hormonal acne.
What About Back Acne?
Have you struggled with back acne for a long time now? You’ve probably smeared all sort of creams to no avail but you need not surrender! Apple cider vinegar will offer you the relief you’ve been looking for to enhance the health of your skin. The natural product will gently cleanse your skin while warding off bacterial infections which ensures that you maintain a smooth skin.
The product works by ensuring the following:
- Fights Bacteria and Fungus. You’ve probably been bewildered by the recurrence rate of the back acne. It can be frustrating when every product you apply on the skin gives a short-lived relief before you slide back to the initial problem. Well, if you have experienced devastating recurrence rate of the acne, you’re definitely not treating the root cause of the problem. The acnes are developing as a result of bacterial and fungal infections and you require a product that can clear up the microbes to restore the integrity of your skin. ACV has an impressive antimicrobial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties that entirely eliminates the microorganisms causing the acne. This action significantly reduces the chances of a reemergence of the back acne.
- Softens Your Skin. The apple cider has natural astringent properties which make it absorb the excess oil in your skin, remove dirt, tighten pores, soften your skin, and reduce any inflammation on your skin.
- Balance the pH of your Skin. If you’re to solve the back acne problem, you’ll need a product that will preserve the acidity levels of the skin. Consistently applying inorganic products on your face may upset the pH balance of the skin and could be the reason you’re experiencing the back acne. As such, you’ll need to apply natural apple cider vinegar which helps to regain the acidic skin mantle and thus resolve your acne problem permanently. The product has numerous acidic compounds which not only heals the acne but also increases collagen production thus ensuring a firm and wrinkle-free face. If you desire to look young even as you age, then this product is all you need! It has citric and malic acid which have superb anti-aging properties.
ACV and Baking Soda
A combination of these products keeps your skin rejuvenated and eliminates the most stubborn acne. It improves the skin appearance by eradicating theblackheads and the blemishes left behind by pimples. The combination offers an excellent treatment option for cystic, hormonal, and back acne since they exfoliate the skin eliminating all the dirt and opening up your skin pores. The product’s anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent, and antimicrobial properties ensure that your acne problem is treated from the root which gives you the liberation you’ve been looking for. If you’re pregnant you shouldn’t worry about the safety of baking soda for acne here.
How to Use
You have several safe options to use the ACV, in the treatment of acne, at your disposal.
- Mix it with Honey and Apply Topically. You can carefully apply the mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey on the affected sections of your face. This method will give a quicker relief due to the direct contact with the acne. You should use approximately one tablespoon of ACV and mix it uniformly with 3 tablespoons of raw honey for a guaranteed smooth face. Once you mix the substances, you can scoop a small amount of the mixture and apply it on your face or the part of the skin affected by the acne. You should then massage gently to allow an even distribution of the mixture. After approximately 5 minutes, you should rinse your face with clean water. Also, ensure consistency with daily applications for 2-4 weeks.
Dilute it and Apply. Mix one part filtered water and one part vinegar in a bowl and use cotton balls for the application. You should ensure that you have a band-aid to fix the balls in place overnight. In the morning, clean your face thoroughly and repeat the procedure for several days for guaranteed results. The astringent properties of the product will shrink the acne overnight making them relatively smaller with every application. You should never squeeze the pimples since it will leave behind undesirable blemishes after the healing process. Instead, encourage more natural remedies for acne to solve the menace.Important Note
When purchasing the apple cider vinegar for applying on your skin, you should always make sure that you order the unfiltered, unpasteurized, and organic product. Impure product may have severe side effects that may worsen your skin situation. Additionally, filtered vinegar lacks the necessary constituents responsible for beautifying your skin.
- Drinking the Vinegar. If you are uncomfortable with topical application of the product, then you need not worry! You still have an option which may work out the best for you. You should prepare vinegar by adding 1-2 spoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water. Stir it to obtain a homogenous solution which you should drink once daily or 15 minutes before taking your meals. This method will not only clear the acne but also improve the digestion thus better health for you!
Top 3 ACV Remedies
There are several methods that you can use ACV for the treatment of acne.
However, the following top three methods are the ideal for resolving the matter fast and efficiently:
- Use it directly. This method is easy-to-use and guarantees results much more quickly than other methods. You just need to dilute the ACV with an equal amount of clean water after which you use cotton balls to apply directly to the acne and the scars. You do not need prior exposure! Instead, all you need is the right quality of ACV and a little of your time.
- Making an ACV face mask. You may decide to further enhance the efficacy of the ACV by adding some other substances including honey and green tea. Read more about honey for acne here. The face mask clears the dead cell debris and opens the skin pores overnight allowing a smoother, softer, and lighter skin within a short duration of time.
- Making an ACV toner. This toner helps to keep your skin free from impurities that may lead to acne and blemishes. It ensures that your skin is always clean and that all the pollutants that interact with it are entirely removed to maintain the integrity of the organ. You should uniformly mix five tablespoons of ACV with 2 cups of water and soak cotton balls into the mixture. Use the balls to massage your skin for approximately 3 minutes and then rinse it with plenty of water.
If you’ve noticed the unsightly scars on your face, you shouldn’t worry since you can easily eliminate them using the apple cider vinegar. This product has unique astringent properties that provide an effective treatment for acne blemishes. It lightens up your scars and eliminates them entirely only after several days of application. Apple cider vinegar has high acidic levels that effectively restores the natural acidity of your skin and ensure an ideal pH level of your skin. This feature boosts your skin’s ability to eradicate the bacteria that cause inflammation and infections leading to the acne. As such, you can be sure that after you’ve successfully eliminated the scars, there is absolutely zero chance for the recurrence of the acne.
The ACV also removes the dead cells on your skin which leaves the skin glowing and the acne blemishes fade away completely. For you to obtain results, you should consistently use this product for approximately one month. The duration taken for the product to work varies from one individual to the other. However, numerous reviews have shown that the product is effective with some individuals registering positive results within one to two weeks of application.
What Should I Know About ACV Toner for Acne?
You can make a face wash using the apple cider vinegar to cleanse the skin and restore the glamor at your skin. You need to purchase approximately half a cup of apple cider vinegar and mix it with an equal amount of water in a clean container. When purchasing the ACV, you should always insist on acquiring the organic formulation which is rich with helpful constituents to freshen up and smoothen your skin. You should apply the toner with a cotton ball and always avoid highly concentrated formulations which can lead to irritations and discomfort.
Can I drink ACV?
Drinking apple cider vinegar is an excellent way of getting rid of acne if you’re uncomfortable with the topical application. You should, however, avoid cheap, contaminated ACV since they may cause more harm than good. Instead, ensure that you use the unfiltered, unpasteurized, and organic product for your safety and efficacy in eliminating the acne. Also, do not use excessively concentrated ACV since it is acidic in nature and can cause stomach disturbances.
The skin is a sensitive part of your body and you should always use the right products on it. If you need to get rid of the stubborn acne, avoid using inorganic substances that may destroy your skin leading to a compromise of its texture and integrity.
You can find further details of Acne here.